Here's a very quick and easy tutorial for the mum who forgot to buy/make a costume in time for Halloween (i.e. me last year)!
What you need
Felt (orange/green/black) or any other colours you like
Sewing machine (optional)
Making the T-shirt
1. Draw a pumpkin, a stalk, eyes, a mouth and the words (back to front) on the paper part of the Bondaweb*. Cut out the shapes, and iron onto the felt. Cut out all pieces.
*If you're not using Bondaweb, just cut out the felt pieces using a paper template, and stitch pieces straight onto the tshirt.
2. Cut out a pumpkin shape from the wadding, slightly smaller than the felt piece.
3. Peel off the paper backing from the felt pieces. Place the stalk on the tshirt, iron (or stitch) to secure. Then place the wadding pumpkin shape on the tshirt, and the felt piece on top. Iron around the edges only so the pumpkin is 'plump'.
4. Using a sewing machine, or by hand, stitch around the edge, then again down the middle sections of the pumpkin to create the segments.
5. Place the facial features on top of the pumpkin, and lightly iron to secure... not too heavily or you'll lose the quilted effect. Alternatively, just whip stitch around the edge.
6. Iron on the words underneath. Sew a ribbon bow to the stalk for a lady pumpkin.